PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) harmonises Data Protection legislation across the European Union, increasing protection for individuals and giving them greater control over their personal data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
WORLD ASSOCIATION ON DUAL DISORDERS (WADD) with registered office at Calle Castillo de Fuensaldaña, 4 Edificio Rozas Nova – Office 238 – 28232 Las Rozas (Madrid) Spain.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The data that WADD collects by different means (website, e-mail, electronic forms and paper documents) as part of its activity may be processed for the following purposes:
– Maintenance of the commercial and contractual relationship.
– Maintaining the relationship with partners and persons interested in the company’s activities.
– To inform you of activities (congresses, events, fairs and others).
– Management of the private members’ area.
– Management of training courses.
– To produce and send newsletters, brochures and scientific journals.
What security measures do we apply to personal data?
We apply the necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorised access to data, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
In the case of outsourced services, we require and ensure that the processor implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks involved, as set out in art. 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We also carry out impact assessments on those processing operations that we consider may have a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, in order to implement the necessary and appropriate measures to prevent a breach of confidentiality.
What are your rights?
Everyone has the right to know whether the EDPS is processing his or her personal data. You also have the right to:
– Access your personal data,
– Request rectification of inaccurate data.
– Request deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– object to the processing of your data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, by requesting that they not be processed by the EDPS.
– In certain circumstances, request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
– Withdraw, at any time, the consent given, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out by us prior to such withdrawal.
When you exercise your rights of erasure, objection, restriction or withdrawal of consent, the EDPS will cease to process your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may exercise all these rights by contacting us at the following addresses: WADD, with registered office at: Calle Castillo de Fuensaldaña, 4 Edificio Rozas Nova – Oficina 238 – 28232 Las Rozas (Madrid) Spain, or the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What can you do if you do not want to receive commercial communications?
In accordance with the LSSI, you can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services, as well as express your opposition to receiving advertising information, by sending the word BAJA to the following e-mail address: email@example.com